When buying or refinancing a property, there are many title companies clamoring for your business – Why is Progressive the best choice for service and value?
Advantages of Progressive Title:
- As an independent title company, .
- Progressive takes the time necessary to and do not feel steamrolled into something.
- Our work speaks for itself – .
- We we build with customers and realtors, and work hard to ensure we deserve to earn new and repeat business.
- We are , and are therefore free from risk of a class action lawsuit based on sham affiliates.
- when working with us, ensuring that they are free to do their job of working for the best interests of their client.
- We offer , ensuring that value doesn’t come at the cost of good service! If you find a better bottom line, talk to us and we will see whether we can match the price.
- Progressive Title has
Dangers of Affiliated Title Companies:
Some title companies are affiliates of loan officers or real estates agents/brokers, referring customers to the affiliate in return for cash or a “return on investment.” This relationship can come with some hidden costs. When choosing a title company, keep these thoughts in mind. We feel confident you will choose Progressive Title, the independent choice for a successful settlement!
- Loan officers and realtors lose independence when they are affiliated with a title company. They may not be as likely to question prices or quality of service.
- Loan officers and realtors working with affiliated title companies may appear to have a conflict of interest – their affiliate relationship may not benefit their customer.
- Referrals to affiliate companies may be based on payments to loan officers, or agents/brokers, rather than which company would offer the best service and value to the customer.
- If the title company service is poor, it reflects on the real estate agent and broker who are affiliated with them.